Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Teaser Tuesday-April 7

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.>

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!

This week my teaser is from Keeper of Light and Dust by Natasha Mostert:

Oh, no. Sighing, Mia stood up and nodded at the tall, expensively dressed woman who was watching her critically.

pg 38

21 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I'd be nervous too!

Mine is up.

Teaser

Nise' said...

Hope she passes the test.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! What happens?

Book Lover Lisa said...

Don't envy her. Good teaser.

Staci said...

I know that critical look!!!

Great teaser!

Wanda said...

Can't you just picture that!?

My teaser comes from Shelf Monkey.

CeeCee said...

Hahaha. The comments are funny. Great teaser.

Missy B. said...

I'm holding my breath.....

Kaye said...

Oh, Oh, sounds like something is about to happen. Great teaser!

Mine is here

TexasRed said...

I'm with Stacy -- this teaser leaves me wanting to know more about the story.

Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries said...

Oh that sounds like a fun teaser. A judgmental character and one who is aware of what is going on. I'll have to look into this book a little more.

Thanks for Sharing!

Darlene said...

Hmmmm, interesting. I'll be starting this soon.

Jenny Girl said...

Looking forward to your review. This is in my TBR. Good teaser.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Makes me wonder what happened!

Wendi said...

Great teaser - makes me want to sit a little straighter. :)

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

ibeeeg said...

Great teaser. I am going to look into this book. Thanks.

Lisa said...

Great teaser! Very ominous.

Karen Harrington said...

I'm with the others...what happens next?

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog today. :)

Literary Feline said...

It's so fun reading everyone's teasers. This is a great one--just enough to hook me and make me want more.

Aimee said...

I totally want to know more! That would definitely make me nervous.

Anonymous said...

Mailbox Monday and Happy Accidents