Monday, September 27, 2010

Mailbox Monday-September 27

Thanks to Marcia of The Printed Page for starting the Mailbox Monday Meme that has us list the books that we received last week. Although Marcia isn't going to be hosting Mailbox Monday any longer, she set it up so different bloggers have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time. This month the host is Bermudaonion and you can go to her blog to see what everyone else got last week or to play along.

So just one book in my mailbox this week but it sure was a surprise!


It seems that there were some changes with Blogger recently so I've been having some problems uploading images...But I think I got it!  With the stress of our big office move I've decided to fit in a little retail therapy this afternoon, so you may not see much of me over the next couple of days.  So were there any surprises in your mailbox last week?

8 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I still wish blogger would let us decided how big or small a pic should be.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your book :)

Anonymous said...

I love surprises. Enjoy it!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Mosley has never disappointed me - enjoy!

Suko said...

My son would love your mailbox photo!

Enjoy your new book! Please stop by my blog for a peek at my mailbox. :)

The Lawver's said...

YES!! I received my audio copy of The Island this week that I won on your site!! I'm so excited to get started on that one!! Thanks again!

bermudaonion said...

I heard Mosley speak at SIBA this past weekend and I just loved him - he is adorable and articulate. I hope you love the book.

Veens said...

I hope you like the book! And I hope return rejuvenated from your therapy!

Alyce said...

That is an intriguing cover!