Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday-September 7



Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading.  TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from Finny by Justin Kramon:
Once when she was four and her aunt Louise gave her a pinch on the cheek, Finny pinched the woman right back on the breast, so hard that Aunt Louise howled in pain and dropped Finny on the floor.  It was a linoleum floor, and when Finny crashed down, everyone thought she was dead.

pg. 3&4

I just started this book least night but I can tell right away that I will enjoy it!

10 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I have to read it too!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday post!

Jennifer said...

Excellent book choice as well as teaser choice. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-what-alice-knew-a-most-curious-tale-of-henry-james-and-jack-the-ripper.html

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

Tiina said...

My goodness!:) Great teaser!
My teaser is here, if you want to take a look: http://abookblogofonesown.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-792010.html

Greetings,
Tiina

Lisa said...

Hey Jo-Jo, Great choice for a teaser!

Sounds like a great read.

Here's mine:
http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

Helen Ginger said...

Ooh, missed the teaser Tuesday. But in better news, I gave you an award today.

http://straightfromhel.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-am-sweet.html

N. R. Williams said...

I am currently reading two books on writing and there aren't any teasers, just solid advice. I found you through Helen and now we are friends.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Sounds good - I've seen a few great reviews -- enjoy

Julie P said...

What a funny teaser! Ouch--for both characters! LOL

Harvee said...

Sounds like a fun book! Here's mine.