Monday, October 25, 2010

Mailbox Monday-October 25

Thanks to Marcia of The Printed Page for starting the Mailbox Monday Meme that has us list the books that we received last week. Although Marcia isn't going to be hosting Mailbox Monday any longer, she set it up so different bloggers have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time. This month the host is She Reads and Reads and you can go to her blog to see what everyone else got last week or to play along.

I only received one book in my mailbox last week, which is just fine with me!  Here is what I found:
Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani

Life just seems to get busier and busier for me, which I am finding odd since both of my kids are gone to college now.  With the busy week that I have ahead of me I wouldn't have time to read more than one book anyway.  So what did you find in your mailbox?

11 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I loved this book and hope you do too!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I have this to read too. I hear it is very good. I hope we both enjoy it.

Anna said...

I've heard lots of good things about this author. Happy reading!

bermudaonion said...

I've read that one and it's a good one! Enjoy!

Passages to the Past said...

Pretty cover...I hope you enjoy it! Sometimes it's quality over quantity :)

HERE is my mailbox!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your book. Sometimes I just don't know where all the time goes.

Mystica said...

I've only read her Lucia Lucia and liked it. I hope you do too.

Julie P said...

Hi Jo-Jo! This particular book is on my wish list, so I am looking forward to your review. Hope you have a wonderful week...

Veens said...

I have wanted to read this author for a long time now.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

This one sounds really good. Enjoy!!

avisannschild said...

Despite the fact that I'm in the same boat as you (having trouble finding time to read all the books I own), I still keep buying them by the boxful (at least at this time of year, when there are book fairs to go to). Hope this one is a good one!