Monday, October 4, 2010

Mailbox Monday-October 4

Thanks to Marcia of The Printed Page for starting the Mailbox Monday Meme that has us list the books that we received last week. Although Marcia isn't going to be hosting Mailbox Monday any longer, she set it up so different bloggers have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time. This month the host is She Reads and Reads and you can go to her blog to see what everyone else got last week or to play along.

Here is what was in my mailbox to keep me busy:
The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris

The Recipe Club by Andrea Israel and Nancy Garfinkel 

 The Bourne Objective by Eric Van Lustbader (audiobook)

So I think these will keep me busy for quite some time.  Did anything interesting arrive in your mailbox?

8 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Aw, I want to read those kitties! You had a nice mailbox - I loved The Recipe Club and The Unnamed and hope you do too.

gautami tripathy said...

Good ones!

Happy reading!

Right now, I am not reading anything. Massive slump!

Here is my Monday post!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I really liked The Unnamed (listened to it). Have a great week!

Anna (Diary of an Eccentric) said...

Ooh, all these sound good. Enjoy!

Margaret @ Creative Madness Mama said...

Mmmm. This seems to be a week for books dealing with food or recipes...


Here's my Monday.

Cathy said...

Happy reading!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I received The Recipe Club also. It looks like it will be a very good read! I am putting the Unnamed on my wish list also. It seems to be popular this week.

DCMetroreader said...

Drooling with envy over the latest Bourne book!

Enjoy all your books!