So Many Precious Books, So Little Time for hosting this challenge again! I signed up at the Bronze level for 2012, but as you can see, I surpassed that goal! I know I didn't read nearly as much as some others taking the challenge, but that was pretty darn good for me!
Here is the list of ARC's that I read last year:
1. The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings--Completed 1/26/12
2. Burnt Mountain by Anne Rivers Siddons--Completed 2/11/12
3. Falling Together by Marisa de los Santos--Completed 2/26/12
4. Clair de Lune by Jaretta Carleton--Completed 3/21/12
5. Come a Little Closer by Dorothy Garlock--Completed 4/2/12
6. Cross Currents by John Shors--Completed 4/16/12
7. The House I Loved by Tatiana de Rosnay--Completed 4/17/12
8. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett--Completed 5/15/12
9. Come Home by Lisa Scottoline--Completed 5/24/12
10.The Winters in Bloom by Lisa Tucker--Completed 6/6/12
11. An American Family by Peter Lefcourt--Completed 6/30/12
12. The World Without You by Joshua Henkin--Completed 7/22/12
13. The World We Found by Thrity Umrigar--Completed 8/4/12
14. More Than You Know by Penny Vincenzi--Completed 8/18/12
15. The Kingmaker's Daughter by Philippa Gregory--Completed 9/11/12
16. Surviving Hitler by Andrea Warren--Completed 9/13/12
17. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh--Completed 9/23/12
18. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire--Completed 9/26/12
19. Deliver Us From Evil by David Baldacci--Completed 10/13/12
20. Love Anthony by Lisa Genova--Completed 10/19/12
21. A Hundred Flowers by Gail Tsukiyama--Completed 10/26/12
22. The Linen Queen by Patricia Falvey--Completed 12/16/12
If you missed my review you should be able to click on the title to read it.
My favorite book from this list is The World Without You by Joshua Henkin.
My favorite audiobooks from this list were:
The Kingmaker's Daughter
So were the ARC's you read in 2012 what you expected them to be?